We deliver barndominium kits in North Dakota.
Steel, post frame or conventional lumber.
Call for prices on your favorite BuildMax plan
We sell barndominium kits in Post Frame, Metal Building and Conventional Stick frame and deliver to North Dakota. Looking for a barndominium builder in North Dakota? We may be able to help you find a builder. Want to use your own builder? That’s not a problem.
BuildMax materials are supplied by AmericanBarn.com, the leading barndominium kit supplier. With fast delivery times and high quality materials, families all across the country are building their barndominiums quicker. Imagine receiving a building material package in as little as 4-6 weeks. While it seems impossible, BuildMax can make it happen. BuildMax has multiple relationships with lumber and steel manufacturers and we have sourced the best building materials for your new homebuilding project.
Need advice on building a barndominium in North Dakota, and you can’t get other companies to answer your call? We will, and if we are busy we will call you back the same day. Give Devon or Rashannia a call or send them an email and they will be glad to give you all the details on our quality barndominium kits.
What does a Barndominium
cost to build in North Dakota
I really wish there was a quick and easy answer to this question but there are a lot of factors that go into pricing out a home. BuildMax can help you get started but a General Contractor will need to give you a turn key price or if you are self-building ask us for a FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET.
Our packages start at $28.00* a sq ft to $31.00* depending on the design, wind/snow load and distance from the factory. Most of our building kits come with windows and doors. You can also purchase a steel shell and buy your windows and doors locally.
Need more advice? Connect with a consultant for a Free Consultation. You can learn about building a barndominium here on BuildMax.com
*total under roof square footage including porches and garages.
Metal building kits are popular for a variety of reasons. What are the advantages of steel over wood construction?
ADVANTAGES OF STEEL OVER WOOD
· Strength * Durability * Sustainability – infinitely recyclable. * Accelerated timelines
· Streamlined, efficient, and cost-effective construction process.
· Steel coils don’t warp, split or crack like wood, ensuring consistent uniformity and accessibility.
· Better supply chain planning and control – minimizing delays & keeping projects on schedule.
· Steel is lightweight, has high strength-to-weight ratio — it can be stored & transported easier.
* Requires significantly less storage footprint compared to wood.
* Lighter weight also means cheaper and more efficient transportation.
· No special treatment needed for moisture, pests, or decay.
· Precise manufacturing techniques enable accurate & custom fabrication of components. This *reduces waste *optimizes material usage *enables faster installation onsite *Corners are perfectly square.
· Pre-punched for mechanicals.
· Stable, engineered properties and consistent attributes ensure a high standard of finish.
· Significantly faster and more efficient framing off-site.
* This translates into reduced construction costs.
· Lower labor costs for construction team.
* Requires fewer workers – and they can be less skilled.
* Assembly is straightforward with basic training requirements.
* Steel’s lighter weight reduces the need for heavy equipment at building site.
· Steel is exact & straight –
* contributes to strength and to aesthetics. * Also simplifies & speeds up finishing processes
· No mold or rot. Resistant to warping, shrinking, or expanding due to changes in moisture levels.
· Durable & resilient. Greater structural integrity & resistance to natural disasters like earthquakes, hurricanes, flooding & fires. Also mitigates the risk of termite infestation.
· Eco-friendly. Less than 1% waste during construction. Contributes to green building practices and certifications.
· Lightweight construction system minimizes loads on foundations – saves on substructure costs.
· Lightweight nature – excellent solution for sloping or difficult sites.
· Easier, more cost-effective code compliance
· Improved energy efficiency. Minimized air leakage and thermal bridging.
· Easier, cheaper maintenance for homeowner.
· Quicker – 65% of framing done at facility
· Cleaner and safer construction site.